Why get involved:
Thinking of Oscar was founded following the sudden and unexpected death of our son, Oscar.
Not knowing why he had died, but certain that some good had to come out of his death we founded a charity which would serve to improve the experiences of young children and their families whilst in hospital care.
How to get involved:
- Help us to raise awareness by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter and Instagram, all are titled @thinkingofoscar
- Talk to us about ideas you may have about future projects or fundraising ideas:
- Donate to one of our future auctions
- Join the Thinking of Oscar Blenheim Triathlon Squad for 2017
- Run your own event
- Collect free donations for Thinking of Oscar every time you shop online at easyfundraising.org.uk or download the app
- Donate up to 100% of the proceeds of any unwanted items that you sell on eBay to Thinking of Oscar – http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/thinkingofoscarcharity?_trksid=p2047675.l2559