Why get involved:
Thinking of Oscar was founded following the sudden and unexpected death of our son, Oscar.
Not knowing why he had died, but certain that some good had to come out of his death we founded a charity which would serve to improve the experiences of young children and their families whilst in hospital care.
How to get involved:
- Help us to raise awareness by following us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, all can be found uner @thinkingofoscar.
- Talk to us about ideas you may have about future projects or fundraising ideas:
- Donate to one of our future auctions.
- Join the Thinking of Oscar Blenheim Triathlon Squad for 2019.
- Run your own event.
- Collect free donations for Thinking of Oscar every time you shop online at easyfundraising.org.uk or download the app.
- Donate up to 100% of the proceeds of any unwanted items that you sell on eBay to Thinking of Oscar – http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/thinkingofoscarcharity?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
- Thinking of Oscar have recently signed up to be one of Amazon’s new ‘Amazon Smile’ Charities. Meaning that every time you shop at Amazon.co.uk they will make a donation to Thinking of Oscar. This will help us deliver more projects to support children and their families whilst in hospital. Click here to sign up.