- ) What Personal data is collected from the site?
We collect your personal data via our shop and check out page, and via our contact form.
- ) What is my personal data used for?
- We use your address to send you the items that you’ve ordered
- We use your contact details to:
- Contact you if there are any issues with your order
- Respond to your queries submitted via the contact form
- To keep you up to date via our newsletters (if you have singed up to receive these, you can opt-out at any time).
- ) How long will my personal data be retained?
- We hold onto purchase data for a period of two years to keep a record of your order, we do this in case there are any issues with your order, such as warranty, faulty item etc.
- After two years this data is deleted as it is presumed everything is okay with your item.
- ) How do you request deletion of your data?
Under GDRP you’re entitled to request we delete all the data we hold on you, to request this you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ) How do you request a SAR (Subject access request)?
Under GDRP you’re entitled to request to know all the data we hold on you, to request this you can email us at email@example.com.